Tuesday, February 12, 2013

IF LIFE IS A DREAM!!!

If life is like a dream!I will throw the bad things i had done and kept all nice things i've ever did...And i will always create and do a good works that will inspire my life in the future.I will always keep in my mind that all good situation can happen and all hard times that i go through will be erase easily...Mybe times that pass away can be repeat or skip according to my feeling.All this things could happen if life is really a dream... 
But life is not a dream at all!You must pass the hard and nice times every day or every minutes in real life!All the horrible things will happen eventhough we want or not.And all sweet things will happen floeing the times...We can't stop the times from running and we can't avoid it.Besides,make it as our challenge in life and we must face it with strenght and patiently solve or accept those situation...For me,if i can choose,i will choose real life because it makes me be better in all situation...Life makes people know who they are and work hard to get whats they need to achieve their dreams...don't ever give up in your life besides fill it with a spectacular things!!!my spactacular thing is enjoy with kpop!hehe

 

1 comment: